During recent updates, the developers have patched the well-known God Mode glitch in GTA 5. However, I have been able to find a few ways from the Reddit community to still access it. While I’m unsure how long these methods will work, I’m still listing them here for players’ convenience.
Agency God Mode
I have been following r/-UnknownInsider- for quite some time now, and he’s doing great work creating new glitches. I tried his recent Agency God Mode, and it worked fine for me. Although it is quite inconsistent, you may need to give it a few failed tries before it works.
Here is a step-by-step guide to performing this glitch in GTA 5:
- Log into the game and join a public session.
- Make sure matchmaking is open.
- Turn on assisted aim as well.
- After spawning in the new session, make your way to the agency desk.
- Now, get your hands on your in-game phone and join any race or survival mode.
- Select the SUV service from agency services.
- If the job loads successfully and the screen changes, IMMEDIATELY select the SUV service and leave the job.
- Bringing out your phone once again during the cutscene will land you in God Mode in GTA 5.
Casino Penthouse God Mode
If you are on the Next Gen version of GTA 5, you can easily get into the God Mode by following another glitch of r/-UnknownInsider. This involves having access to Casino Penthouse, as the name of the glitch suggests, and Anawack. Here is how you can do it in the game:
- Request a new job from Simeon.
- From your phone job, pause for a while and then release using your console buttons.
- Now, enter a new GTA 5+ session and join Anawack for Badsport. Private Alert also works.
- Join the Anawack to spawn back in the Penthouse. If you are stuck in the clouds while doing this, you are doing it right.
- While your phone will show you that the session is closed, all you need to do is stay on LSIA and press the Right D-pad on the phone for the following time duration, depending on your console:
- XBOX: 2:35 minutes
- PS4: 2:40 minutes
- Before the job loads, press LSIA and log out of the job, and you will be in the God Mode glitch.
I love reading about and watching the GTA 5 gameplay as much as I like playing it myself. It gives me considerable new tips and tricks to make my gameplay even better. While trying many things, the two above-mentioned glitches worked fine for me.
However, I don’t know how long these glitches will last before the developers finally patch them. Therefore, I recommend getting the best out of them until they are working. Try them and share your thoughts in the comments below.
While you are here, I also recommend checking out these guides: